Bespoke CMS Website - Fully Managed
The flexibility of a Bespoke CMS Website with an enhanced level of service. Just call or email with your update requests and we'll take care of everything for you.
Companies who require the ability to update their own site, but without the time and resources to do so on a regular basis.
A Fully Managed Website Gives You
A fully managed website - we perform updates for you. However a user-friendly content management system means that you and your team can also update the site if required.
This fully comprehensive package includes:
- Initial Web MOT Analysis to examine your competitive environment prior to design
- Premium website design service based on the results of your Web MOT and in line with your requirements, objectives and priorities
- Search engine optimisation
- Secure admin area with user-friendly CMS and self-publishing (see below for details)
- A generous allowance of service hours 'in the bank' - just call or email with your update requests and we'll take care of everything for you
- Full branding throughout, with attention to detail
- Proof reading to ensure your content is free of spelling and grammatical errors
- 2 x social media profile set up for your chosen platform
- All the essentials including hosting, domain registration and email
- Google Maps®, Google Webmaster Tools® and Google Analytics® set up
- High compatibility with 3rd party services such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Unlimited technical support and training
Updating Your Website
A user-friendly CMS gives you full control over the content of your website, including text, images and links.
However this Fully Managed Website Package includes a particularly generous number of service hours 'in the bank'. That means you can email of phone in your update requests and we'll take care of everything for you.
As with all our packages, we are required to perform advanced updates such as changing the website structure or integrating with 3rd parties (e.g. Facebook / Twitter).
Usually delivered within 12 weeks. Rapid priority deployment available at extra cost.